Friday, October 23, 2009

Tombstone, AZ

The first stop in Tombstone was The Boothill Graveyard. These are the graves of the Clanton Gang.
I thought the wording on this grave was amusing.

A statue of Wyatt Earp.

A cowboy walking the steet in Tombstone. There were gun fight shows throughout the day, but this was one of the days Dick was ill. I walked the town and took the pictures while Dick stayed in the car. The shows were scheduled where we would have had to wait an hour or two to see. Since Dick was not feeling well, we decided to skip the shows. We had already seen gun fights in Jackson Hole and Oatman anyway.
We will be going to Carlsbad Caverns tomorrow then head for home.



1 comment:

  1. Guess I better get my butt down to Tucson, it looks like a great place to visit! Carlsbad caverns is supposed to be awesome! I can't wait to ready your blog and see the pics, I adore spelunking!! Hope Uncle Dick is feeling better soon...Love you both!

    ReplyDelete